Welcome to Tyngsjö Vildmark!
After intensive consultation, we decided to be open with changes related to the Corona virus.
1. please stay at home if you have a cough, sneeze, fever, elevation or a cold.
2. check-in and check-out is by telephone or remotely
3. reception is only available by phone.
4. we don't sell ice cream, bread, etc. in the kiosk.
3. of the 14 camping pitches, 8 are available from 15th of may
4. we run with less staff, we kindly ask to be patient if it can take a little bit longer when checking in an out.
Longing after real silence, breathtaking nature and the feeling that you're very welcome at our resort?
we from Tyngsjö Vildmark (Tyngsjö Wilderness) invite you to stay with us!.
Vast forests and clear lakes define the rocky landscape in the Provence of South Dalarna, Sweden. In the middle of this unspoiled nature lies Tyngsjö Vildmark, cabins , camping, outdoors, canoe rental. where outdoor sportsmen, nature lovers and families can enjoy the extraordinary and beautiful environment where silence and peace are on everyday notice.
Moose Safari, Hiking, bicycling, canoeing, kayak, fishing
and in the winter,
ice skating, Nordic skiing, alpine skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobile, and dog sledding are some of the activities to do.
Relax in our sauna at the lake or enjoy a snack or drink in our ''coffeehouse'' in the heart of our holiday village. Individuals, families as well as companies can come here for activities, teambuilding and conferences in this inspiring landscape.
We're open all year around!
In high season (july, august,deceber februar), we advice strongly to book in advance!
Med vänlig hälsning, (With kind regards)
Tyngsjö Stugby 6
78694 Äppelbo, Sweden.